Our experienced team can transform a catalogue of products and systems into fully-parametric BIM objects. Each component can contain as much or as little technical data as required. Components can then be hosted on either the company’s own website or a third-party library host.
The components we create are produced as stand alone Revit and IFC files and enhanced in line with the NBS ‘BIM Object Standards’, enabling full compliance for hosting on the NBS ‘National BIM Library’. To futureproof the components further, we ensure Revit families are compatible with NBS Create.
The benefits of Content Creation;
- Products readily available to all designers
- Design changes quickly implemented
- Scheduling made easy.
- Different views created as required
- Aid to pre-fabrication
- ‘State of the art’ marketing
- Provides additional level of accuracy in relation to quantification, specification and co-ordination.
What we can provide;
- Digital transfer from manufacturers product library to a comprehensive batch of BIM components
- Use of latest Autodesk Revit Architecture software
- Product options incorporated into the model
- Provision of a designers database for easy access
- Updating of products as they develop and improve
- Open source .IFC formats, for complete compatibility with non-Autodesk users